Next: Summary of Discussions
Up: Resources from the Workshop
Previous: Top ten(ish) recommended books
Top 10 ( give or take ) Problems / Questions / Myths cited by SCAMers.
- Tools needed for "What-if " and "Why-is " analysis.
- How to compare / evaluate / standardize program transformation systems?
- Safe Systems. How safe ( secure / reliable ) is a given system?
- Myth: My system is automatic.
- Myth: My system generates the right answer.
- Myth: My system makes the whole answer.
- Myth: My AST / ASG / My Graph is the structure of the program.
- Myth: General understanding helps solve my problem.
- Myth: You can analyze the program.
Mark Harman, Department of Information Systems and Computing, Brunel University, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 3PH.