SCAM Travel Grant
The IEEE SCAM invites applications for small grants to help cover the
registration cost to the SCAM 2014 conference sponsored by GrammaTech
and Semantics Design. The grants are for students and early-career
researchers. To apply please send an email entitled SCAM 2014 Travel
Grant to the general chair, Dawn Lawrie ([lawrie] at cs.loyola.edu)
with the following information:
- Affiliation (including country)
- Current position
- Number of years in that position
- If you submitted a research paper to SCAM, what is its title?
- If you submitted a tool paper to SCAM, what is its title?
- If your paper is accepted, will you present the work?
- Have you requested funds from another agency for this conference?
- Include a 100-word bio.
Applications are due August 4, 2014.