SCAM Travel Grant [CLOSED]
The IEEE SCAM invites applications for small grants to help cover the
registration cost to the SCAM 2015 conference sponsored by GrammaTech and Microsoft Research.
The grants are for students and early-career
researchers. To apply please send an email entitled SCAM 2015 Travel
Grant to the general chair, Michael Godfrey ([migod] at uwaterloo.ca)
with the following information:
- Affiliation (including country)
- Current position
- Number of years in that position
- If you submitted a research paper to SCAM, what is its title?
- If you submitted a tool paper to SCAM, what is its title?
- If your paper is accepted, will you present the work?
- Have you requested funds from another agency for this conference?
- Include a 100-word bio.
Applications are due August 4, 2015.